May 16, 2011

Welcome!

A good friend of mine has suggested I start a blog to display my photography. I have been taking pictures, mostly for fun, for the past couple years. I bought myself a nice Pentax DSLR for Christmas back then and just went to town. I do use Photoshop Elements to enhance some of the pictures, but nothing crazy. I don't consider myself a professional by any means, I still don't even know how to use a lot of the functions on my camera. However, I see stuff I like, take pictures and people seem to like them. I make greeting cards out of a lot of my pictures, but recently I've been printing larger copies (for personal use and per friend requests)
I'll try to post as many as I can on here, and update when I find I've taken some cool pictures that I like. If you like something, email me and I can get a print for you for a very reasonable fee. Cards are $2.50 each, 8x10 ($5), 11x14 ($10), 16x20 ($20), 20x30 ($30)
Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment